Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Outfit of the Day + VS Body Sprays

Happy Wednesday! 

It's been a pretty great day so far, complete with sunshine and warm weather! Ryan and I went downtown this morning and he bought me a few Victoria's Secret body sprays. We didn't linger in the store for too long, but I did get to test out almost every scent they had on the shelves. The three body sprays that I picked out are: Love Spell, Love Addict, and Pure Seduction. A lot of the other scents I tested were either way too strong (like sniffing a bottle of acetone! No thank you!), or smelled like sunscreen. Everyone has different preferences, and even if it smells nice in the bottle, it might sit differently on your skin. In any case, those are the three that I selected and I couldn't be happier! You can buy them all online here!

Love SpellA flirty, floral fragrance. Hypnotize in Love Spell, a vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. 

Love Addict: The fruity fragrance you can't get enough of, infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile.

Pure Seduction: A flirty, floral fragrance. Entice in Pure Seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia.


And here's the outfit I wore today! I didn't want my look to be too casual, so I opted for a light and airy dress in a modern geometric print, paired with a denim jacket, and a few accessories. 
Dress: Old Navy / Jacket: American Eagle /
Belt: Anthropologie / Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren

The simple elegance of a print dress in a neutral color (in this case, black and white), is effortlessly complimented by classic accessories in different textures (like denim). 

The crescent moon necklace I'm wearing was a birthday gift from my parents and it has a beautifully engraving with the words: "I love you to the moon and back". Thank you again for such a beautiful gift! 

Hope everyone is having a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment