Monday, June 29, 2015

What's At The Top Of My Fashion Wishlist?

I am a 'list-girl' and proud of it! It might come off as a bit too hyper-organized some times, but it really helps give me peace of mind. One of the things I most enjoy writing lists about, is fashion! In fact, I've even got (please don't laugh!) a list of things that I hope to eventually add to my wardrobe that I've organized by month and stretches over two years. I call it my 'Shopping List'.

So anyway, today I want to share with you What's At The Top Of My Fashion Wishlist. I'm going to be limiting this post to only one item (I know, gasp!), but I will be including a couple of ways I've imagined styling it. So without further ado, here it is:
ALDO DRIZZONA clucth in bright multi.
I personally think that this clutch is beautiful! I love the turquoise stones and the bright beads! To me, this is one of those special and unique finds that you have in your wardrobe that you can use to punch up just about any outfit. One of the great parts about the clutch is that it's made up of many different colors, which makes it an ultra-versatile piece that you can pair with everything from blue, to green, to orange. 


Because the clutch itself is such a fabulous piece, I envisioned going fairly casual with most of the outfits I put together in my mind. 


The first one I put together here consists of classic jean shorts (American Eagle Outfitters), a bright pink cami blouse (Aritzia), chunky wedges (Steve Madden), and a mint statement necklace (Modcloth). Without the featured clutch, the outfit is still quite nice, but with the addition of the clutch, the outfit really steps up its game. The blend of textures (silk, denim, faux-snakeskin) with the brightly colored stones and beading on the clutch creates a very fashionable look. 




The second outfit I put together is also a variation of classic pieces, compiled very specifically to create a unique and fashionable look. The simplicity of the white tee, paired with rugged denim, pink heeled sandals, and a blue statement necklace provides an effortless look that highlights the intricate beading detail of the clutch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment